Sunday 1 May 2016

Entry 21- Project Development 1

Oh, Hello.


Here begins everything that went on inside my mind and with the camera and eyes basically everything to do with my photographic essay.

Before I go out to shoot I have made a small plan as to what exactly I am going to do. here are the photos of my plan.


However there is as of now a problem. Which is that I have been able to plan 5 photographs but I cannot think of a 6th and concluding one or more than 6 if needed. I think it is a bit tricky to end something which is in some way about superheroes. Even the superhero movies are never ending. They have sequels every year.






I do hope my handwriting is legible enough. 

As is visible i have left space for the final point/ photograph as I cannot think of a conclusion yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment