Monday 2 May 2016

Entry 28- Project Development 8

Some thoughts


First i wish to discuss the problems I faced while carrying out my plan.

I am not a good photographer. I haven't ever done such a well rounded module on it with this many details. i am quite sure my poor photography could downgrade my project.

On the brighter side I learnt about stuff like flash photography and rule of thirds. Both of which I have tried in my project.

Another beneficial thing were the number of readings and photographers we focused on. There was a variety to choose from and understand the basics of photography. Lauren Marsolier in particular proved to be quite useful with her trademark symmetrical images.


Lastly, I had a massive stroke of luck the day I went out to shoot. The Marathon. Without that I would have had to go out several more days just to click images of ambulances, police vans or fire brigade and keep hunting for people trying to help other people. It would have been much tougher for me without the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment