Monday 2 May 2016

Entry 29- Project Development 9

My thoughts while clicking photos & feedback from class on 2 of the images



As I have shared my main plan before I won't post the same image again to take up space. My thoughts always revolved around my main plan. I wanted to take photos of scenes which would seamlessly fit into my plan. I did not want to go out of the way to create a scene forcibly. I wanted the natural effects and emotions.

I still don't have the conclusion to my work. I can't figure out how to end it. maybe with an image which in itself looks like a conclusive image would do.


feedback

So I showed these two photographs in class and I am really glad with the critical responses I got.




They liked the first image but for the second one they said that the car was disrupting the overall scene and there was a lack of people in it also it wasn't well exposed. So I decided to go out again another day and correct my errors and hunt for my conclusion in the city of Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment