Sunday 1 May 2016

Entry 22- Project Development 2

Locations


Initially I gave it a thought to go to London and take pictures over there and base my theme over there. But then I realised that London is too big and quite asymmetrical in the places that I have visited. Some roads can be really narrow yet they open up to a really wide lane and there are building and lanes everywhere. A proper concrete jungle.

Also it would be expensive to go even once to click photos not to mention return trips to get better photos or shots. Lastly the weather in london is too unpredictable.


Brighton it was. I then shortlisted some locations in Brighton, namely, The Level, Churchill Square, North Street where the Royal Brighton Theatre is, The Seafront, That big dome thing near St. Peter's Church with the garden and stuff.

This is more or less it.



Aerial view of The Level. Not my photograph. Just showing the level.

No comments:

Post a Comment