Monday 2 May 2016

Entry 24- Project Development 4

What I got & Test Shots 1


Here are all the test shots I collected from my first phase of shooting. Obviously there will be bad photos, some misfits, the better ones may have some errors and I will most likely be needed to go out again and do a thorough photography session.










































































This is all of it. Some I just clicked randomly hence they would seem distant from the theme. That day a big marathon was taking place and the traffic and movement of people was quite crazy so at times I employed burst mode to get as many quick shots of the same scene in case 1 didn't work out. With all the entry restrictions and bordering of roads it was a bit difficult to get shots which I wanted nevertheless I am quite pleased with what i have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment