Monday 2 May 2016

Entry 30- Project Development 10

More Shots, Conclusion, Penultimate Post

I went out and took more shots in the following places. The fair going on in the Level. The Sea beach and seafront. The Glass Building near The Royal Theatre which I had to re-click because of the errors made previously.


I think I have found my conclusion. My conclusion is in a way an ending of the very first image. In the first image the woman is shown sitting and finally she gets up and starts walking back. The photograph in it's nature is a conclusive image.


So where did I get 6 images from? I got a new starting image. I got it on the beach. I saw a woman sitting alone quite close to the shore. She was quiet and seemingly peaceful, sitting like a monk. Alongwith her even the sea was quiet at that time with hardly any activity or large waves. A perfect way to begin I think showing that man and Nature both are at peace currently and it would be ideal if this peace persisted.

i clicked images of the fair in the level but i dont think i will use it as none of the photos are good and it was tough to get a good shot.


These are my final collection of shots-














No comments:

Post a Comment