Monday 2 May 2016

Entry 23- Project Development 3

What I want out of this Project


I want to create something simple yet heavily metaphorical in this project. There are a lot of constraints. I cannot show superheroes or super-villains so all I can do is imply their presence or assume their capabilities.I thought of the idea of dressing up someone to be a superhero. But what would he do? I cant show him causing collateral damage and I don't want to show him helping people as that would go against my theme. Plus the costumes available for superheroes are too cartoon-ish. It would ruin the aesthetic aspect of the overall essay.


I want something closer to Nature and mankind as we know it. I want to click both of them as they are to show that we are at our best and are there for each other. We are all superheroes is the notion I want to bring by the end of my project.


I want some specific photographs like people or authorities helping out the citizens. I want to show beautiful buildings to signify what we would lose due to collateral damage. I want to show innocence and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment